The DEMML™ blog is about the Distributable Educational Material Markup Language™,
an XML standard being developed by Grant Sheridan Robertson.
Learn more about learning more at www.DEMML.net

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First DEMML blog post

Well, this is my first real post for DEMML blog. I finally got Blogger set up to show the header the way I want it. I will need to edit the www.demml.org web site to point here. Heck, that site needs a lot of updating. I guess I have been pretty busy with school and stuff these last few years. Not that I haven't been working on DEMML off and on during that time but I just haven't had time to update the site.

In the mean time I have a few posts I put up on a blog I was required to create for my Educational Technology course which I will transfer over here.


This post is Copyright © 2009 by Grant Sheridan Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment